It will help you recognize grammar rules so you can avoid making the mistakes that are same the long term. The software seeks to possess users learn the intricacies associated with English language by providing answers to questions in connection with corrections the application makes.
Why wouldn’t you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer is not only helpful for users who would like to deliver error-free content, it’s also friendly for their pockets. The many editions associated with the software are available at reasonable prices set alongside the steep tags similar software have.
- Word integration. Word processors can be equipped with grammar and spelling checkers however they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an English-as-a-second-language grammar checker designed for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, as well as other professionals. This free online grammar checker aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those instances when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the solution reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task along with the procedure for giving corrective feedback to their students to their assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks for their students without worrying all about checking the assignments of their students.
Why wouldn’t you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches are the bane of English writers, and Visual Writing Tutor makes sure you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions to create your articles more interesting. The program has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool to push you in this direction.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to learn to differentiate involving the use of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does the exact same by pointing out that words like “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” are best found in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to speak that is academic compositions.
- Target structures. Teachers may need students to use prepositions that are particular past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs as they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Using the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are observed in their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of one’s information about your field of great interest by utilizing terms unique to your discipline. Visual Tool that is writing will matches between words in your manuscript together with those included in the 47 fields of study on FieldStudy.com. Further, you can easily access readings that are field-related glossaries, and audios linked to every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. In such a way that you are actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel in the form of a paraphrase tool, to help you work up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the thought of a source without going too obvious about it if you picked up a bad habit of lifting off materials from original authors and are too lazy rewording them.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most word that is used software, Microsoft Word may be the application of preference of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. Regardless of its much vaunted institutional use, Microsoft Word can also be built and designed for personal use, homework assignment the de facto app to view, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document editing and proofreading tools that enable users to customize their documents and work out them more beneficial. Because of its collaborative features and co-authoring capabilities, taking care of documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients could work in the same document, and everybody can be updated whenever there are changes meant to a document.
Why wouldn’t you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. Regardless of the rush of new players in the field, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark in which the programs that are new measured against. For many years publishing along with other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or style that is writing the click of a button from the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared regarding the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While you can find now more dedicated formatting programs, for a lot of others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities continue to be enough with regards to their needs that are daily. Those that happen to be knowledgeable about its formatting tools would swear they might adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as for instance pictures or tables just as well because they could because of the best page design tools on the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. You know you are in for the long haul for the rest of the day if you’ve ever been asked to change content in a PDF. Microsoft Word saves you from all of the trouble by allowing you to definitely edit elements like paragraphs, lists, and also tables. That doesn’t end there: once you’re done, you can keep your working file as a Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if two or more people could not access and work the exact same file during the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made sure companies level up in terms of real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in all that, wouldn’t normally let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days and most likely Google Docs lurks around in some corner of your mind. And it works both ways. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient if you don’t get access to a desktop word processor. The 2 programs are becoming inseparable in so many ways it’s a thing that is good could move elements involving the two applications sans hassles most of the time.
Why wouldn’t you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The times when you yourself have to carry around a floppy disc or its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB if you don’t an entire laptop, to allow sharing or any primitive kind of collaborative work is pretty much Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, can be compelling as it is highly convenient to the point some might even ask how they managed otherwise in the past.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” could just be the ultimate goal of every interaction that is human days, and it proves well in the case of Google Docs. The applying itself has its own built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power is based on how it enables multiple users to polish off any document as required. Comments and suggestions might be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in real time. If those are not enough, speak to any participant, also in real-time, for additional dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors likely have made a few users save freaks for one reason or any other. Google Docs saves you from contacting the mild psychosis, performing instant saves at regular intervals to ensure that you don’t suffer a heart attack the next occasion you open your document rather than visit your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free online proofreading tool with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application has a interface that is user-friendly making it simpler to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool comes in handy when you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and excellent communication skills, leaving a good impression on potential employers within the job market.
Why wouldn’t you choose Slick Write?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the application that is only there that appears to recall the public enemy number 1 of writers and looked at coming up with a remedy: have artificial intelligence generate words in the context of real literature and turn up slacking neurons to connect with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.